Monday, May 21, 2012

Lenore (Noogies) by Roman Dirge (Comic Book)


 Lenore is a cute girl, who also happens to be dead. Apparently, her heart died with her soul, so she is constantly hurting things. This comic book in particular is 3 sections and there are small stories within each section, one story being approximately one page.
           I like these comics because I have a slightly dark sense of humor and it reminds me of the show "Invader Zim," which is one of my all-time favorite shows. At some points, it is a little sadistic, but I still found most of it funny instead of disgusting. There were only a few parts that I thought were disgusting. Like the part when Lenore <spoiler>squeezes the eyeballs out of all of the hamsters. Ewww.</spoiler>. (P.S. You can look at the spoiler. It doesn't really give anything away, but what she does is not for the faint of heart. You have been warned.) I really liked the characters, though. Ragamuffin is my favorite character. He's so cute and has like three hair hanging off his head.

 At some points of this comic I burst out laughing for a few minutes, so I would definitely recommend reading this! 4 Smileys!




No comments:

Post a Comment