Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Lenore: Wedgies! by Roman Dirge (Comic Book)


Like the first issue of Lenore, this one was hilariously funny and sadistic. I love Lenore; I find her lack of emotions refreshing and comical. There are also parts that the author, Roman Dirge, includes himself in; they are stories from his past, illustrated for our enjoyment, and they are my favorite parts in every issue, especially in this one. I crack up during each of these and laugh for a good five minutes; it’s hilarious.
            Be warned, though: this comic book is not for the faint of heart or those sensitive to death; if you are, it may tear you apart, which I hope to avoid. I think that this series is funny, but some people may think it is horrible and disgusting. If you like shows such as Invader Zim or Ren and Stimpy, then you will love this comic.  I urge you to read this if it sounds like your cup of tea because it is hilarious!

I give this comic book 4 Smileys!


No comments:

Post a Comment